Training regimes & therapies
Click below for a summary of each:
- Pilates Mat Work
- Pilates Equipment
- Personal Fitness Training
- Ante- and post-natal exercise
- Exercise for the older person and rehabilitation exercise
- Weight training and body conditioning
- Relaxation and meditation
- Remedial and sports massage
- Weight Loss
- Zero Balancing
- My professional team can also offer classes in yoga, life coaching, reflexology and kinesiology.
Reiki is a gentle, hands-on therapy which aims to improve the flow of energy in a person and even relieve energetic blockages that may be present. The practitioner may or may not touch the client, depending on the client’s preference and the method of the practitioner.
Reiki means “universal life energy” and is Japanese in its origins. The client lies fully clothed on the therapist’s couch on their back initially and then on their front while the therapist moves her hands over specific areas of the body.
The client may have experiences such as a sense of peace/well-being, a pleasant sensation of heat/tingling throughout the body, awareness of energy flow, seeing colours in the mind’s eye, releasing sadness or enhancing a state of happiness for example. Reiki can also promote a feeling of serenity, deep relaxation and restored inner balance.