Training regimes & therapies
Click below for a summary of each:
- Pilates Mat Work
- Pilates Equipment
- Personal Fitness Training
- Ante- and post-natal exercise
- Exercise for the older person and rehabilitation exercise
- Weight training and body conditioning
- Relaxation and meditation
- Remedial and sports massage
- Weight Loss
- Zero Balancing
- My professional team can also offer classes in yoga, life coaching, reflexology and kinesiology.
Ante/ Post natal exercise
Ante/post-natal exercise is tailored specifically for each pregnant woman through their three trimesters of pregnancy, offering them the confidence to continue participating in sport and exercise in a safe manner while pregnant.
Throughout the pregnancy, exercises enhance the fitness and strength of the mother, preparing her for giving birth and helping reduce any side effects of pregnancy such as backache, varicose veins, excessive weight gain, etc, and ensure the baby is as safe and healthy as possible through the whole process of pregnancy.
Post-natally, exercise following the six-week doctors check-up offers quicker recovery for the mother and can help strengthen the pelvic floor muscles after the birth process, aid good posture for breast feeding and carrying the baby, recover the stretched abdominal muscles and help reduce the risk of baby blues, etc.